Edmonds Yacht Club
Celebrate and Connect
Banquet Hall Details
You are welcome to bring in your own food/beverages or secure the services of a caterer.
The Edmonds Yacht Club offers flexible seating arrangements and has a capacity for 220 seated guests. Our clients have access to a fully equipped commercial kitchen and separate bar area; as well as dinnerware, silverware and drinkware included in your rental fee.
The Edmonds Yacht Club provides the spectacular room, tables, chairs, in-room speakers, wireless microphones and an on-site representative to assist with last minute needs. Plenty of complimentary parking is available nearby and our venue is within walking distance to several restaurants, a hotel, the Edmonds Amtrak/Sounder train station, the Edmonds/Kingston ferry dock, and downtown Edmonds.
We understand the importance of selecting a venue is a key element in the planning your event. Please contact us to schedule a private showing or answer additional questions.
- Capacity for 220 Seated Guests
- Tables & Chairs
- Dinnerware, Drinkware, Silverware
- Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen
- Separate Beverage Bar with Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Select Your Own Caterer
- Representative On-Site During Event
- Outdoor Patio with Bistro Tables
- ADA Compliant
- Free Parking
- Wi-Fi Access
- In-Room Speakers & Wireless Microphones
- 8’ x 8’ Projection Screen
- Walking Distance to Restaurants, Hotel, Train, Ferry, Bus, Downtown Edmonds, and the Beach
- Optional: Overhead Projector
- Stereo system
- Two handheld wireless microphones
- Two standard corded microphones
- Ceiling mounted speakers
- An audio outlet is available in the banquet hall and can connect via an auxiliary cord to any electronic device with an audio jack.
- Bluetooth streaming and Wi-Fi is also included.
- A data projector and 8-foot screen are available for a $150 Rental Fee.
From I-5, either north or southbound, take exit #177 and head west on 205th St N (SR104) Follow the signs toward the Edmonds/Kingston ferry to W Dayton St and turn left at the light just before the ferry ticket booth. Go west on Dayton across the RR tracks and turn left on Admiral Way. The clubhouse is at the head of “P” and “Q” docks and is the first building south of Arnie’s restaurant.